Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gearing up for visit to Microsoft India Development Center,Hyderabad

After months of waiting, finally Microsoft announced on the MSP boot camp would be held from 6th to 8th March at MS Hyderabad campus.

Was very excited all these days...but couldn’t post anything because of our silly class tests. Finally the tests ended and again I am free....

I am going in a group of 6 MSPs from Kolkata .We are boarding the FALAKNAMA EXPRESS at around 7:30 in the morning...still not finished packing my bags....Mom is worried coz I have never gone alone on such a long trip. On my part ....I know Hyderabad better than the other members of the groups..Have been to that place in class 9....

MS has arranged for a nice place to stay at Ella Suites (http://www.ellaasuites.com/)a 4 star hotel....Really looking forward to the tour..

If things go well then I should return on 10th of March.....

till then take care..bbye..

1 comment:

  1. hi nice to hear abt MS.I did my 3- month summer internship in IDC.

    Jitesh
    jim.iiitm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete